We will be entering autumn soon and new skin awaits us.
Now that summer holidays are almost over, it’s time to repair the damage our skin may have endured from the UV rays on the beach, the free radicals from the plane and the pollution from the city trips.
When you first arrive home, your skin focus should be on HYDRATION and CONTROLLING INFLAMMATION. You can read the blog here for my recommended skin routine.
Once you’ve prepared your skin, it’s time to book your skin treatment in clinic. The aim is to:-
- RESURFACE to remove pigmentation, dead skin cells and congestion
- NOURISH to feed the skin cells for regeneration
- STRENGTHEN the epidermal barrier so it stays glowing for the rest of the season
Here’s a list of my favourite skin repair treatments post summer holidays:-
- Microneedling or Dermastamping with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) or stem cells. For more information, please click here
- Mesotherapy with bespoke vitamin cocktail and hyaluronic acid
- Skin Boosters with fine hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. For more information, please click here
- Radiofrequency Sublation Resurfacing Treatment for pigmentation and fine lines/wrinkles
- Radiofrequency Skin Firming Treatment to improve skin laxity without any downtime
- Corrective Skin Peels
Depending on your skin type and the starting state of your skin, you may need several sessions of treatments to achieve the desired goal. Upon consultation, a treatment plan can be created to get you glowing for Christmas.
If you have any question of the treatments above or would like to book in for a consultation, please email hello@DrTerryLoong.com.
I look forward to helping you reveal your new skin for the new season ????????
To your best self,