I often get questions of what products I’m use for my skin. I have to try different products due to my profession but I do have my favourites that I will continue to use even when I go through my next product round.
With Spring around the corner but still the tail end of Winter, I’m focusing on skin hydration and regeneration as it’s still pretty cold and dry.
Here’s my current skin routine – I’ve * my favourites ????. If you have any questions about my routine or any of the products, please let me know in the comment section below the blog.
I’ve also included a video below this blog on how I use these products.
All about Hydration and protection.
- Rinse face with luke warm water
- Hydrate with Bakel Deep Hydration Serum (containing pure Hyaluronic Acid)
- Firm with Bakel Collagen Firming Serum
- natto gum, a vegetal collagen and antioxidant found in soy protein which has high-elasticity and firming properties to keep the skin young and well-nourished
- panthenol with its soothing and firming actions
- vegetable glycerine extracted from coconut palm tree hydrates the skin and prevent moisture loss.)
- Moisturise with Dr Murad Hydro-Dynamic Ultimate Moisture if I’m working at home.
- It’s super-rich but non-greasy containing advanced hyaluronic acid technology to enhance the skin’s ability to attract and retain water deep within its surface for intense, long-lasting hydration.
- Coconut Extract provides superior moisture retention to inhibit dehydration and helps give the skin a youthfully smooth texture.
- Shea Butter, Avocado, Sunflower and Olive Fruit Oils condition skin to restore suppleness and support the skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Protect with SkinCeuticals Ultra Facial Defense SPF 50+ if I’m going out.
I use more products at night because the skin repairs itself overnight so I want to help it along as much as possible.
- Cleanse with The Body Shop Tea Tree 3 in 1 wash scrub mask (contains organic tea tree oil and purifying clay)
- Exfoliate with ZO Skin Health Exfoliating Polish (*My Favourite!) contains ultra-fine magnesium crystals to exfoliate dead skin cells for all skin types and increase epidermal turnover for a cleaner, smoother, more even-toned complexion.
- Hydrate with Bakel Deep Hydration Serum
- Boosting Serums with
- Endocare Tensage Ampoulles
- SCA Biorepair Technology, a clinically proven complex of snail-derived growth factors, glycosaminoclycans and anti-oxidants produced through a patented technological process.
- Tensderm phytoestrogen and calcium firming complex.
- Hyaluronic acid and Hexapepties to moisture and brighten the skin
- AQ Skin Solutions Active Serum (*My Favourite!)
- Active Serum contains high concentrations of multiple growth factors that are found in healthy, young skin as well as several plant based ingredients that support the repair of DNA damage. Growth factors are natural proteins abundant in young skin that are important for optimum skin health. They are involved in cell turnover and generation, collagen production, and elastin production. These functions help keep skin taut, firm, and smooth. As skin ages and/or suffers photo-damage from sun exposure, it produces fewer growth factors.
- Cotton extract may boost skin’s repair mechanisms and encourage elimination of DNA damage, helping to reduce inflammation and erythema and prevent premature skin aging.
- Arabidopsis thaliana extract contains a repair enzyme that recognizes DNA damage and initiates and accelerates the repair process to restore optimum skin health.
- Watermelon extract contains naturally occurring vitamins, carbohydrates, and amino acids to support skin’s immune system, prevent UV-‐induced aging, and keep skin cells functioning at a youthful level.
- Basic fibroblast growth factor helps promote the formation of new blood vessels, which nourish and enrich the skin by delivering oxygen and nutrients to skin cells for glowing, supple, smooth skin.
- Insulin-like growth factor 1 promotes cell growth and multiplication for renewed, younger-looking skin.
- Transforming growth factors stimulate collagen secretion for firmer, smoother skin.
- Interleukins reduce inflammation that may lead to premature aging, puffiness, and redness.
- Chaperone proteins protect the active ingredients in Active Serum and help them penetrate more deeply for fast, dramatic results.
- Moisture with Dermal Replenishment
- Patented Aminofil® technology helps build skin’s natural volume
- Prodew® helps cushion skin with vital moisture and strengthen the skin barrier and reduce moisture loss
- Enriched with Chardonnay Grape Seed Extract to help prevent damage from daily environmental stressors
HOW I USE THE PRODUCTS?
And there it is my current skin routine. I hope you found the blog useful. If you like it, please give it a thumbs up and share it if someone else can benefit from it.
Until my next blog, have a wonderful day and stay beautiful xx