To celebrate Valentine’s Day (or just healthy skin), we are offering £100 off a skin rejuvenating Mesotherapy treatment with our clinical therapist Minal, to help boost your skin during the wintery month of February.
Mesotherapy is a gentle procedure using tiny needles to inject vitamins, hyaluronic acid and other products into the skin to cause skin rejuvenation. It can be used for the face, neck, hands and to reduce cellulite.
Popular among women in Europe, mesotherapy involves micro injections of products which cause the stimulation of collagen, strengthen elastin fibres, have an anti-oxidant effect and promote cell activity. The result is that the skin looks firmer, more youthful and is healthier. The mesotherapy can reach different layers of the skin including the subcutaneous fat which means that it can have a stronger anti-aging effect.
- Help to rejuvenate tired or dull skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles especially around the eyes
- Help to reduce the appearance of scars
- Produce glowing, healthy skin
- Be used in combination with other rejuvenating treatmentsBut book your session quick as it’s limited to the first 10 patients.
T&C’s apply. To avoid disappointment, please call 0203 6338812 or email hello@DrTerryLoong.com quoting “Skin Boost” – Valid until 28th February.
1. This offer must be booked AND taken before the 28th February 2016.
2. With the ‘Skin Boost’ offer in February, the treatment will be £155 instead of £255 (£100 off). Time of treatment is 30mins.
3. The usual price for the mesotherapy treatment with Minal is £255. This is for the standard treatment with Vitamins and Minerals.
4. You can book more than 1 session and use the £100 discount for all of them but it must all be within the month of February. However you can choose to purchase a package of three mesotherapy treatments (which are to be paid in full on the first session and remaining sessions can be used after February)
Mesotherapy treatments can be carried out every 2-3 weeks.
5. Typically we offer a three-session package for £620. With this ‘Skin Boost Offer’, the package will be £520. If you’re unsure if you would suitable for the package, our clinical therapist will be able to go through the options with you during your first consultation.
“I had a mesotherapy session about a week after my holiday in the Canary islands , which had average temps of 25°. Loved it but have to say skin felt dry, dehydrated and dull once I got back.
But after my mesotherapy session, not only immediately but thereafter for at least a week or two after, felt my skin was hydrated and plump from within which also helped with my fine lines and lacklustre feel. My therapist did say a course of three would have a cumulative and longer lasting result. I am definitely up for another few sessions!
Even though during the sessions a very fine needle is used to infuse the product, I hardly felt anything , at some points it was almost ticklish”
M.R. – 47 years old, Sales Manager
“The mesotherapy treatment itself was a relaxing experience with tiny taps of the needle all over my face. Once I was done, my face felt quite tight and similar to being a bit sunburnt, but that feeling quickly went and left me with hydrated, healthy looking skin.”
I.D. – 40 years old, Marketing Consultant